- Minwei Zhang, Huawei Technologies Duesseldorf GmbH, Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Paolo Dario, Department of Excellence in Robotics and AI, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, BioRobotics Institute, Pisa, Italy. "How can automation contribute to a worth-living and sustainable society in the future?“
- Maria Pia Fanti, Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Polytechnic of Bari, Italy; Artificial Intelligence for Autonomous Vehicles Control
- Georg von Wichert, Siemens Corporate Technology, Munich, Germany; Is there a center of the universe? On the interplay of robotics and automation?
- Nico Peper from Schunck for VDMA (German association of machinery and equipment manufacturing industry) Frankfurt, Germany.
- Iain Darby Dounreay (National Nuclear Laboratory) GB; Progress on applications of robotics on nuclear and radiological sites
- Fabiana Fournier (virtually), IBM Research-Israel; Situation Aware eXplainability
- Ken Goldberg UC Berkeley; Digital Twins and Cloud-Based Automation.
Planned agenda for 8:30 – 10:40
08:30 - 08:40 Welcome and Introduction of topic and key questions by TC automation cluster Chair (Birgit Vogel-Heuser).
08:40 - 10:00 (about 10 minutes) impulse statement by all speakers
10:00 - 10:30 Discussion with audience
10:30 - 10:40 Wrap-up: Summary of results