What to expect
- The summer school will run from 28 July to 13 August 2021
- The selected students from targeted universities are eligible for a full scholarship including airfare, accommodation and tuition sponsored by Innovation Centre Denmark and partners.
- We will provide you with state-of-the-art technologies to design a robotic system for a given task, mainly within industrial manufacturing, but also tasks within service robotics and robotics for medical applications
- We will introduce the various scientific topics through intensive lectures and exercises, and provide insight into the challenges and opportunities for technology based robotic start-ups.
- You will be taught by leading international scientists and prominent guest lecturers such as Distinguished Professor Henrik Christensen, who is Director of the Contextual Robotics Institute at UC San Diego and the Qualcomm Chancellor’s Chair of Robot Systems and Prof. Dr. Sami Haddadin, who is the Director of the Munich School of Robotics and Machine Intelligence at the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
- The language will be English
Applications until 20.May.2021!
For more information please see www.sdu.dk/eng or contact Ulrik Kjølsen Olsen, Innovation Centre Denmark, Munich at phone: +49 (0) 171 309 6314, email: email@example.com. Please submit your application to Ulrik Kjølsen Olsen (containing One-page Letter of Motivation, Academic Transcript and CV) by 20 May 2021.
Please be advised that The Summer School is in-person but may be subject to change caused by COVID-19 restrictions.