Brain-Computer Interfaces for:
- patients with movement disabilities and
- Human-Robot Collaboration.
Work with students
Research projects for master students:
If you want to do a master project (or thesis) in the field of Brain-Computer Interface please send me your CV and transcript of records (of your Bachelor and Master studies) on my email.
SS23 Master seminar - From neuroscience to neurotechnology - brain connectivity, motor control, Brain-Computer Interfaces, haptics, and embodiment - leading the Motor-Imagery Brain-Computer Interfaces topic
Past student projects:
- Improving the Classification of Error-related Potentials observed in Human-Agent Collaboration Tasks - Burak Enes Cakici
- Towards online feedback in cooperative human-robot pick-and-place task - Oscar Soto Rivera
- Artificial Neural Network for Detecting Error Related Potentials from Self-related and Agent-related Errors - Hanane Moha ouchane
- Error-related potentials in cooperative human-robot pick-and-place task - Oscar Soto Rivera
- Comparison of Classification Methods for Four Class Motor Imagery Problem - Jesus Andres Varona Camacho
Publications and Posters
- Dimova-Edeleva, V., Rivera, O. S., Laha, R., Figueredo, L. F., Zavaglia, M., & Haddadin, S. (2023). Toward Human-in-the-loop Real-world Shared-control with Error-related Potentials Feedback. In 16th International Workshop on Human-Friendly Robotics, Munich 2023.
- Dimova-Edeleva, V., Rivera, O. S., Laha, R., Figueredo, L. F., Zavaglia, M., & Haddadin, S. (2023). Error-related Potentials in a Virtual Pick-and-Place Experiment: Toward Real-world Shared-control. In 2023 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC). full article
- Ehrlich, S.K., Dean-Leon, E., Tacca, N., Armleder, S., Dimova-Edeleva, V. and Cheng, G., 2023. Human-robot collaborative task planning using anticipatory brain responses. Plos one, 18(7), p.e0287958. full article
- Dimova-Edeleva, V., Ehrlich, S. K., & Cheng, G. (2022). Brain computer interface to distinguish between self and other related errors in human agent collaboration. Scientific Reports, 12(1), 20764. full article, summary
- Dimova-Edeleva, V., Hu, T., Zavaglia, M., Jensen, E. R., & Hadddin, S. (2022). Movement Primitives of the Shoulder-Arm in Activities of Daily Living. In 31st NCM Annual Meeting, Dublin 2022.
- Dimova, V., Ehrlich, S. K., & Cheng, G. (2020). ErrP Components of Self- and Agent-Related Errors in Human-Agent Collaboration. BCI: Science & Practice, Samara 2020.
- Master of Science with honours in Neuroengineering, TUM
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Information Technologies, University "St. Cyril und Methodius" - Skopje