munich_i – intelligence empowering tomorrow
The high-tech platform at automatica
The debut of the newly established hightech platform munich_i during automatica sprint 2021 was a great success: more than 1,400 people alone followed the Hightech Summit with speakers from all over the world. The second edition will be held at this year’s automatica from June 21-24, 2022!
The new high-tech platform is a joint project of Messe München, automatica and the Munich Institute of Robotics and Machine Intelligence (MIRMI) of the Technical University of Munich (TUM). Bavarian Minister-President Dr. Markus Söder is patron of munich_i and opens the munich_i Hightech Summit on June 22.
Three fascinating parts on robotics and AI will be offered at munich_i: Hightech Summit, AI.Society special exhibition area and Robothon® – The Grand Challenge.
munich_i is more than just innovation, exhibition and networking. You will experience ideas of science, business, politics and start-ups in the great appeal of Munich and be a part of the future progress in robotics and AI. We are convinced that we can grow beyond ourselves, if we have the chance to learn from each other. munich_i offers this unique opportunity to get inspired and update your knowledge on future innovations.
- Within the framework of automatica @ Messe München
- munich_i Hightech Summit: June 22, 2022
- munich_i AI.Society: June 21-24, 2022
- munich_i Robothon®: April 29-June 21, 2022
- Program on stage i_space: June 21-24, 2022
- Ethics Round Table: June 21, 2022 2:30 pm on i_space
- Initiators: Messe München, automatica and the MIRMI/TUM
- munich_i Directors: Prof. Dr. med. Alena Buyx and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sami Haddadin
- Robothon® – The Grand Challenge
- Stay up to date what's new at MIRMI
- Visit AI.Society and get an online ticket here Use ticket code for a free daily ticket: Aisocietyauto22
- Tickets for the Hightech Summit on June 22 and the Gala Dinner on June 21 are available now here. Until May 25 you will get a great discount.
The numbers from the final report of munich_i 2021:
- Hightech Summit: attendance with around 1,400 participants
- 3,500 participants used the automatica sprint platform
- High average attendance of 110 participants per other format
- AI.Society: 30 demos from the field of Robotics and AI
- Robothon®: 4 winning teams and a prize money of € 22,500!
Press information on munich_i 2022
- Press release on the automatica 2022 and top-notch program by munich_i by 19
- Press release on the Hightech Summit on May 6
- Press release on AI.Society and i_space program on May 17
- Press release on munich_i by TUM on June 7
- Stay up to date with the MIRMI Newsletter and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
June 22: 2:00-2:30 pm
with Hubert Aiwanger, MdL, Bavarian State Minister of Economic Affairs with a speech
June 21: 2:30-3:30 pm
with Markus Blume, MdL, Bavarian State Minister for Science and the Arts
June 21: 1:30-2:15 pm
Award Ceremony Robothon® – The Grand Challenge
supported by Judith Gerlach, MdL, Bavarian State Minister for Digital Affairs with an impulse speech
The parts of munich_i
munich_i presents important insights of leading international personalities in science and economy.
The munich_i Hightech Summit brings together pioneers and thought leaders from the fields of AI and robotics on June 22, 2022.
munich_i Hightech Summit will be opened by the munich_i Directors Prof. Dr. med. Alena Buyx and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sami Haddadin and Bavarian Minister-President Dr. Markus Söder.
In four sessions, speakers from science, industry and politics will offer directions for an even more advanced future.
Cooperation and interaction between human and artificial intelligence, as well as the enhancement of human capabilities through robotics and AI, will be the focus of this year's munich_i Hightech Summit.
Learn more about last years' conference here.
The tickets for the Hightech Summit will be available soon!
munich_i enables visitors to experience groundbreaking Robotic and AI initiatives
The AI.Society is a newly alliance of forward-looking research projects from the TUM and award-winning start-ups from the greater Munich area in the fields of artificial intelligence and robotics, and providing a unique look behind the scenes of cutting-edge research.
In a journey through the Future of Work, Health, Mobility and Environment, teams will demonstrate which human-centered developments and innovations in our everyday lives will be possible in the near future or are already a reality today.
The AI.Society concept and program show where the journey of robotics and AI can and will go. At the same time, all visitors have the opportunity to get to know cutting-edge technology from the comfort of their home office or on the road.
Visit AI.Society with an automatica-ticket! Special prizes for students are available.
munich_i shows the skills of the young international academic elite
Robothon® is an international competition where robotics enthusiasts from academic and professional backgrounds compete with their own robotic platform. The Grand Challenge "disassembling and sorting e-waste" is inspired by real-life industry challenges and will be held remotely to the run-up to automatica and munich_i 2022. The participants are provided with an IoT task board on which they have to work out tasks with increasing tactile complexity. After a four-week working period, the teams will present their solution to the Grand Challenge Jury, consisting of international top-class experts. The finalists will be announced on June 21 at the Award Ceremony during automatica.
The goal of Robothon® is not only a stage for young talents, but offers the opportunity to actively shape the future of robotics in science and industry! Connect, get recognized and win cash prizes! The Call for Teams was open until April 5 and the participating teams will start the challenge soon!